View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Thanks for the great idea slogath. Looks like ur ideas gonna take off I will never ask ppl for money. As luv2chill stated we just moved, and this is our "home" now. BW on the FTP is out of this world! But the package I purchased should be able to handle it without BW throttling. Heck there are several ways to support PPCGeeks absolutely free and ur correct I'm not making a profit. Just getting by which is fine. This is my hobby and I love it! Do it out of my own passion for these devices. Now I'm not saying I may turn this into a business adventure.....with a story a what not. But that's probably months from now....if it ever happens. As long as I'm around, PPCGeeks will be, so enjoy....read up, and customize!
~Mike