View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 04:56 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how many hours a day do you spend using your mogul

Greetings. I've been told i have a problem regarding the time i spend tinkering/using my ppc-6800. Translation- the wife is p*ssed that im using it too much. Now, i may be able to get her to ease up if i can show her some stats, and prove that i'm no different than any other happy mogul owner that likes to learn and better him/herself So, if you could be so kind and participate and tell how many hours a day you spend using your ppc-6800, i'd really appreciate it. thank you. dschoenike
Mods, please remove if this has been asked before. I searched, but came up empty. thanks

Last edited by dschoenike; 05-15-2008 at 05:03 PM.