View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 04:30 AM
Elbimster
PPCGeeks Regular

Elbimster is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Elbimster Send a message via AIM to Elbimster Send a message via MSN to Elbimster Send a message via Yahoo to Elbimster
Guys, everything sounds great, and I'd love to do what I can to assist with the project. I have little programming knowledge (by little, I mean none). I'd love to throw my name out as a project tester though. Having 2 6700's, I can test experimental versions of ROM's without worrying about messing up my main phone.

Additionally, I'd be thrilled to donate money to be put towards a server for hosting the ROM's, and i'm sure I wouldn't be the only one in the group willing to do so. Just throwin' it out there, but what if we set it up to where you could only access the server if you donate money? Someone could set up a paypal account to handle the donations, have them go towards paying for a server or perhaps it could be divided up amongst the programmers directly, based on how much work each put into it. Any thoughts?

I know people wouldn't be doing this for the money, but sadly some of it is necessary to really get a project like this going, and to make it really work.