View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 02:01 AM
luv2chill
Retired Staff

luv2chill is keeping up the good workluv2chill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to luv2chill Send a message via AIM to luv2chill Send a message via MSN to luv2chill Send a message via Yahoo to luv2chill Send a message via Skype™ to luv2chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogarth
Uh... this bit is false, actually.

MSN is there, but I have noticed that some of the help files have disappeared. It looks like Helmi's Blue Angel AKU 3.5 ROM kitchen doesn't have those files, although his Himalaya AKU 3.5 ROM kitchen does (I wonder why the difference). I suppose we can yank whatever files we want/need from the Himalaya ROM, since it's also a QVGA Pocket PC.
Great... it looks like you've been diffing various ROM dumps against our Kitchen v1.1. If you can make a list of the files that are missing in our kitchen then we can look at each of them to see if they are worth putting in (maybe we can also ask helmi to see if their omission was deliberate or accidental). Assuming we decide some or all of them should go into the kitchen we can make an OEM with them, or if people agree that they're better off in OS/LOC then I'll go on board with that (since they were files that were supposed to be there in the first place).

Glossman - If you have the knowhow to construct that kind of versioning system then I say go for it. I know it works very well for the various open source projects out there (and in a sense what we are working on is analogous to those).

SchettJ - Thanks for actually compiling the list... it looks pretty complete to me. Nice work!