View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 04:08 AM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Small favor. Desperate.

I was hoping someone here would be willing to help me. I have been trying to use the kitchen to upgrade my Apache(Sprint) to WM6.1 via the kitchen since about 7pm last night and it is now 2:51AM central time and it just will not work for me on my machine. I have a selections list below and if someone could use their XP machine,(I have Vista) and upload the ROM to MegaUpload I would really appreciate it.

Sadly I am just not able to run the RomUpdateUt.exe file because on my machine, the RUU needs to be run as admin and the kitchen will not run the RUU as admin, nor can I do it from the root folder.

I will be extremely grateful if someone could please build me a ROM using my selections text below.

FdcSoft PIM Backup
ExtRom Unlock
Comm Manager (10-Button)(APACHE ONLY)
HTC Zip
Pocket RAR
Additional Themes
AdobeReaderLE.2_00_288531
Office Word
OneNote
Solitaire and Bubble Breaker
Chess
Frogger
SoftKey Applet
BL Black Keyboard Skin
.NET CF3.5 RTM
netCF35 Exception Messages
Telenav for Sprint
Contact changer
File as First Last
HTC Random Access
Inbox Menu Extensibility
PPCContacts Manager
HTC Vogue Dialer
##Codes
Battery Performance
Hide Data and Connection Bubble
Skinny Signal Bars
SD and SDHC Card Support
ClearStorage
ClearTemp
StartClean
Internet Sharing
HTC Home
HTC Home Defauly Icon Set
DeviceLock
Microsoft Voice Command 1.6.19209
HTC Performance

Thanks in advance, Dan.

Last edited by DHarvey; 05-15-2008 at 04:39 AM.