View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 05:47 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone know of a headset adapter that will work with IPhone headests?

I have a 3.5mm headset adapter that works great but I am looking to see if something exists. I have looked all over and had no luck but maybe someone here can help.

Anyway Cosco has V-Moda Vibe-Duo's on sale for like ~50 with a coupon this week. For those that do not know the vibe-duo's are made for the IPhone which means they have a mic built into the cord for phone calls. This also means that they are three conductor 3.5mm jacks and all of the adapters are using a stereo jack or a stereo jack with an inline mic before the jack.

Has anyone had any luck getting a iphone headset working on an HTC phone? I know that I could probably plug an adapter to go from 3.5 to 2.5 mm and then plug that into the adapter that came with my mogul but that would look terrible and I am not sure I would get stereo sound with that solution anyway. I am contemplating building my own cable but I would like to avoid that if at all possible.

If anyone knows of any adapters that will suit my needs please let me know.