View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Mogul - ReSetting Contacts to Default

Ca_ I got your PM but when I tried to reply says I cant because you don't have Pm's enabled so I'll answer you PM here.((Might want to change your settings)
"CA_Keeper has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.")

Answer:
Well its not hard so I'll leave the Hard reset up to you.
There are a few ways you can do this.

1. hook the phone up usb to your pc. active sync will make a partnership and then you can go to your computer and you'll see your ppc. Open it and just drag and drop it (PIM.exe) to your sd card.

2. if you have a card reader on your pc you can take the card out of your PPC and put it in your PC's card reader, Drag the PIM.exe to your card. Then just put it back in your PPC and run it.

3. You can email it from your PC with Gmail/yahoo ect to your PPC addy @sprint.com, but you might have to rename it. EX: PIM.zip.bak .
Some email clients will not let you send a .exe. If you do it this way once you get it on your phone just use total commander to erase the .bak so its .zip again.......

4. if you have nothing on your PPC a hard reset will do it but thats a little extreme just to erase your contacts.

Hope this helps a bit more.

Last edited by Lsme420; 05-10-2008 at 11:47 AM.