View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 09:48 AM
B18DelSolT
Regular 'Geeker

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Re: How to tell if your phone is refurbished?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
If they didn't bring you an entirely new retail box, its a refurb.
Not necessarily always, but for the most part ya. the last replacement i got wasn't a referb. If you had to wait for them to order it its most likely a refurb, if you got it in store that day, than prob not.

There is an easier without the hassle of dealing with sprint lol, If you know your MSL number Just Dial ##778# and it says it in there ( 5th one from bottom up) Refurbishment status. I dunno if that can be reset, but i dont think so. I know it works cause when i got my mogul replaced the first time i got a refurb and just to play around i checked it, sure enough it said yes.

P.S. If you dont know how to get your MSL ID get MSL Generator

To Get Your MSL with MSL Generator
Settings - System tab - click Device Information write down your ESN (Case Sensitive), than go to GETSPC (non ppc2003) and place your ESN on the Top, on the bottom comes out your MSL code.

If you dont have MSL generator here ya go
http://rapidshare.com/files/11391170...rator.rar.html

p.s. Ignore the Current MSL ROFLING thats my moguls MSL number since i have such a bad memory i have it saved in that folder where i kept the app. MY BAD lol.

Last edited by B18DelSolT; 05-10-2008 at 10:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.