View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: CleaR the ESN OFF of my Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja65 View Post
Ok I Have A Slightly Used Mogul I want to sell it..but i was told that i need to clean the ESN off of my phone befor i do so. I DONT KNO HOW TO DO THAT ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APREACIATED....ALSO IM GOING TO REPORT THE PHONE LOST IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD KNO SO THAT I WOUNT GET INTO ANY TROUBLE WITH SPRINT OR THE INSHURANCE COMPANY AFTER SELLING THE PHONE ? ANYTHING WILL BE APRECIATED....THANKS IN ADVANCE
clearing the ESN means calling sprint and having it released from your account.

If you report it lost, number one, the person receiving the phone from you will not be able to activate it ,secondly if you file an insurance claim on this "lost" phone, and sprint finds out that you really didnt lose it, that could get you into some trouble with sprint, and ultimately they CAN AND WILL bill you for the retail cost of the replacement they send you.

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!