View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 03:35 AM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Your Home Screen: Post your pics here

Yes, my 3rd time creating one of these (1st = 6700 forum, 2nd = 700wx forum...)

So post your shots and what you are using here (all 5 of you, lol)

I'm mostly doing this b/c I finally figured out some of that .xml stuff and was able to steal, I mean borrow, everyone else's stuff to combine into my own.

So here is my 1st real Home screen. Uses Facade for the launcher and calendar. The "Crossbow like" top/bottom bar is from Gadget over at qusers.com, the program icons are from the iDash theme found over at SBSH. The rest of the layout is all me.

I guarantee I'll change this within 48 hours.