View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 04:16 PM
reeg420
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: anti virus software

Yeah I agree with coz..

But if you really wanted to you could use bitdefender mobile. I used it for a while and I guess its pretty cool. I just checked the site and I guess now they are on version2 and they are charging for it. I have version1 and its totally free and updates itself from the desktop then when you connect you device it updates on the device.
I also tried googling for the older version so I could post a link but Im not finding it anywhere. Ill just attach mine. Good thing I never deleted it from my computer.

Its an exe file that needs to be run on your pc. Then it will install on your device. The exe will install the updater and everything on your pc.

Heres the link for the current one if you want to check it out.
http://www.bitdefender.com/site/Down...ersion/1/2149/

When I installed that one some of the options were shaded out for the trial.
Mods I can assure you that the older version I am posting is not a warez program or anything similar against site rules. I downloaded from their website April 07.

Last time I used it the program still updates and everything. Though that was like 4 months ago.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bitdefender_mobile.zip (6.75 MB, 38 views) Click for barcode!