View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Removing Carrier Badge

Anyone know how to remove the carrier badge from the front of a 6800 case without damaging the phone or scratching the housing all up? I work for vzw and I have a backup mogul that I use on vzw since the verizon xv6800's have given me radio issues with 3.35 and 3.37 (im on my 3rd replacement device) but my coworkers and a few customers have mentioned my "sprint" phone. I don't want to have to buy a housing and take it apart just to have no badge.