View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 10:34 PM
infamousfightwear
N00b

infamousfightwear is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: vogue nes emulator

i have the same program and ill paste the instructions page fo royu real quick. as for the buttons i used the keyboard fix and it worked great. shoot me your email address and ill mail it to you. instructions........
"The following text are instructions on how to install Pocket Arcade in your device.

1. Open the dvd and look for the Icon titled "Games for Pocket PC.exe". The icon should appear as a Star. Copy this folder.

2. Connect your device via Active Sync to your PC/Laptop. Once you have done an Active Sync you will be able to view
your device folders.

3. In "My Device" folder look for the folder labled "Windows" Click on that folder. You'll then see a bunch of folders

4. Now you want to look for a folder labled " Start Menu". When you find this folder paste the " Games forPocket PC.exe" file
in this folder.

5. You are almost done. Now on the CD look for a folder labeled "Pocket Roms" Copy and Paste this folder onto your "My Device" / " My Documents"
folder. Once you have done so you have completed the install. (note: you can also copy the zip ROMS that you want instead of the entire folder)

6. The Games for Pocket PC Icon should now appear on your Start Menu as a yellow star with a happy face.

7. Go ahead and tap it. You should see a black screen with ---File Options Help and a little opened folder at the bottom of your screen.

8. Tap the open folder icon and you are on your way to becoming one of the few who can play a **** load of games on your Pocket PC,iPAQ,ect...

9. Tap any Rom file and Start playing your games

If you are not familiar with active sync you can copy files onto your SD, Mini SD. StorageCards ect....and then transfer the files via copy /paste
onto your device following the same instructions above substituting the Active sync." thats from the disk i got and it works great so far. good luck.