View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Email Issue. Not saving in sent folder.

No matter what i've tried, my sent email using hotmail doesnt save in the sent folder. I've check the box "keep copies of sent items in sent folder".. doesn't work... unchecked it just incase, doesn't work (obviously).

My gmail account will show my sent messages in my inbox, making it a PITA to have to pick out each and every one. Again, with gmail, NOTHING in the sent folder, all in the inbox.

I've tried every option Tools>Options will give me, nothing seems to work. Honestly, i don't want to use a different client cuz pocket plus lets me finger flick through my messages and thats all i really wanted.

Anyone have this issue? Any help?

Thanks in advance.

btw, i'm using the Official Sprint 3.35 rom