View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 02:33 PM
x10guy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks like SprintTV is working again on Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by medinatwin View Post
He did update the thread.. is all im saying...not arguing.. just pointing that out in the thread... thats what i meant to say. the thread was indeed updated by tiermann earlier in the day.

LATE,
TWIN
He did? It still says "Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06" on my PC.

Actually, I don't think you READ my threads very well.... I specifically said the OP isn't updating the thread.... NOT tiermann. BTW, OP means Original Poster.

It is the TITLE that catch most people's attention. All I'm trying to do it let people know that it's up and working again. If you want this thread closed, that's fine. I really doesn't matter to me. I just thought this was big news and wanted people to know.

(again, credit goes to Tiermann)