View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 01:33 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looks like SprintTV is working again on Mogul

I did a search and didn't see a thread on this and the Old thread in the Sticky doesn't look like it's getting updated. (The OP doesn't seem to be around anymore).

Anyways, SprintTV on the mogul seems to be working again (for how long... who knows). It worked on my Mogul. I am running the latest Kitchen (5060)

CREDIT goes to tiermann who has a download.
Originally Posted by tiermann

Working on all ROM versions now.
With a little (hex) work, there you have it. Sprint Titan only. Free previews available. Rest is subscription. This is based on 1014 for Vogue.

1) Install SprintTV-Titan.cab
2) Go to Start->Programs-SprintTV
3) Enjoy

Also, if you've had failed attempts at SprintTV before, make sure to delete everything out of \Program Files\SprintTV before installing. That includes the cache folder.

-----------------------------------------------------

From LSME420:
To raise the volume you'll need a application to change/edit your registry. I use MemMaid but I'm sure you could use any of the Registry Editors from HERE.
Once you got that you want to go to .....
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - SOFTWARE - SprintTV.
Goto Volume and change from 60 to 100.

Last edited by x10guy; 05-06-2008 at 01:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 41 times.