View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 01:49 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: To cook or not to cook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
If it's really as simple as checking what I want and unchecking what I don't, I'm definitely going to make my own rom. If I still can't get it right then I'll go back to my favorite chef's rom.

I think this will be great and hopefully people will stop asking Chefs to put in all the little things that they use and not necessarily everyone else.
I agree, I might try it now that the kitchen is out, but I'm also hesitant because I've had so much luck with some of these ROMs that you guys have made for us.

It never hurts to try though. I know if I can get this to work, then there would be no need for UC because I'll just cook everything into my ROM.