View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Donatom3
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Re: Mustan-Tech - WM6.1 v3 (with GPS & Rev. A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderStav View Post
/\/\ustan, good looking Rom. Even with the ones you uploaded this morning I'm having issues with the keyboard. Are the two links quoted here updated since the ones I downloaded 2 hours ago? Looking forward to getting those issues worked out!

This happened with JDs rom as well but I could barely get a signal in my car on the way in the office this morning. Got 7 or 8 satellites but no lock. I'll try with yours on the way home and see how it works and report back...

My mogul hasn't had any issues in my car FWIW.
The GPS issues seem to be universal to all the touch GPS roms out now. Remember nowhere in Alltel's Rom did it say GPS was added. This is looking very much like the Titan Beta rom that had spotty GPS. Once the official sprint rom came out GPS was flawless. So word on the street is the Sprint rom will be out May 7th, we'll have to wait till a rom comes out that officially says it supports GPS. I don't think there is anything Mustan, JD, or anybody else can do about GPS now.