Thread: JD's Roms
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 11:26 AM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JD's Custom 3.xx's Rev-a GPS ROM's

JD's Custom ROM

This rom is basically clean with just a couple of third party apps that I thought could help improve the overall user experience

added
dotfred taskmgr 3.1 (replaces MS Taskmgr)
gsfinder (replaces MS File explorer)
Vogue Dialer

The pagepool is 16mb
The SYS base is 19208
The XIP CE base is 19208

DOWNLOAD
Pulled for now........

Always remember to hard reset ......

================================================== ===============================================

JD's Hybrid 1996X Rom

This Rom is a hybrid between the 19960 and 19965 builds of Windows Mobile 6.1 .
The XIP CE Base is 19208 Sprint 3.03 Build

This rom is very clean beside a few addons that I thought would be useful ....

Included
HTCUSBtoPC

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?wydz5q9y2do Hybrid 1996X BETA 7-20-08

This rom is still in development if you are using it and you have found a bug .... Please note what the bug is and how to recreate it ...... also if there are any program incompatibilities please report what program and where I can find it ......

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

19208 Optimized Test ROM

This rom is build off of the Sprint Official Release what I'm doing with this one is optimizing the the 19208 build .... meaning that instead of bring a whole new build number I'm singling out certain modules to update this build since it was designed for the Vogue

The ROM is basically clean it has all of the drivers and oem from the 3.03 ROM with a few updated control panel apps like powerexe.exe and USBtoPC. I left error reporting on in this ROM because if a app crashes I need to know why ..... I also left SQLCEMobile and Windows Live in this ROM to test issues with certain server and app problems

(This rom is very beta it is stable but may be updated frequently)

Download ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Jakdi....1/7-25-08.rar 7-25-08 FINAL
Anyone who chooses to test this ROM please provide feedback...... if you find a bug please tell me how to recreate the situation that caused the bug so I can narrow it down to fix it quickly................

Last edited by jakdillard; 07-25-2008 at 07:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 19 times.