View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 01:58 AM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I change font size in WM 6.1 threaded chat history

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfreak95 View Post
Anyone know what registry key/setting controls the font size in WM 6.1 threaded chat history?

I tried the thread that talks about changing the system font size but that didn't effect the "Conversation History" font size.

Any help would me much appreciated.

Thanks!
i just found this on xda today....it can change th font size in the threaded sms chat. dont know if by convo history u mean the actual convo but try this out and see. install it, open it..hit menu and preferences then ull see the text size sider.
hoe this helps,
dwizzy130
Attached Files
File Type: zip SMS Tweaker.zip (42.4 KB, 352 views) Click for barcode!