View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 03:05 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Mogul replacement leaked - Raphael

Engadget has leaks on the Raphael and Diamond, the Sprint replacements for the Mogul and Touch, respectively.

Check it out here: http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/23/h...d-looking-good

Looks extremely slick, and very similar to a glossy Zune in design, and more squared-off than our current phones. Not all specs are known, but WiFi and 3MP cameras are definites, along with EVDO and GPS.

They're slating them for September.

I, for one, am on-board in a snap. I love my Mogul, but if this has 128MB of RAM and the other expected improvements, I don't have to think twice.

EDIT: Crap, even though I looked, I still managed to miss the other thread. Now why can't I delete my own threads with no replies? Grrr...

Last edited by TurboFool; 04-23-2008 at 03:08 PM.