View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 12:45 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Change/reset refurbished status/life timer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Somehow my phone went from No to Yes in ##786# (I got the phone brand new and have flashed many roms, checked the status of 786 prior to now and it was set to "No")

Mogul hackers, ROM CHEFS, N2C, CoKeMaN, all who have experience in the Mogul... Is there a tool, utility, or way to change the refurbished status back to No? Or even switch between Yes and No. Also, is there a way to completely reset the lifetimer back to 0?

Thanks!

BUMP..

I'd like to know this as well, it used to happen with my PPC-6700s Activation, Warranty date would change. Personally I'd just like to rest the caller timers back to 0 on a refurb, to know how long after I received it I have actually used it.

Also how do I reset the odometers on my cars too? J/K on this..