View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 11:47 PM
nmhusa
Halfway to VIP Status

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: youtube/tv software

Quote:
Originally Posted by stew00 View Post
Does anyone have the problem with (the software on this site you can download to watch youtube) of searching veoh with the application? You can view it, but search for an item leaves the site at a blank and wont bring up the results on your phone, is there a patch or something? Also, when I save pictures and videos, I can't delete them from my memory card, how do I fix this?

also, i've tried to uninstall and install this, but it doesnt fix the problem, it seems other people are having this same problem

stew00
Had the same problem (if you are referring to YOUTUBE PLAY). After typing in the name of the video you need to search, click the YOUTUBE logo to the right of the SearchBar and the 5 videos will load. It is non-intuitive but works when you get used to clicking the logo and not hitting enter on the keyboard or OK.

Other than not being able to see more that 5 videos, I think this proggy is a faster way to waste a little time on YouTube.

Click "Thanks" if this helps.