View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 06:54 PM
latinsbest
PPCGeeks Regular

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool PPC 6800 Vmail - Unread messages always 1

I have searched this forum and I found it difficult to find this topic. Actually I tried finding it a second time and could not find it. So for this I am creating a thread a bit more easy to find as the Title pin points this subject. I would like to know if there is a program or Reg Tweak that would allow the ppc 6800 to read the ammount of unread voice messages. Right now I have 5 + plus unread voicemails and yet my Mogul remains saying I have 1 unread message.

I found (on another forum) where to actually change this "manually" but that does not help. I tried to find what program or reg key trigers this particular reg key.

Here is the key that I was talking about

HKCU_System_State__Messages_Vmail

Line 1_Unread - Count key (Changes the value of the pop up)
Total_Unread - Count Key (Changes the value seen on your Today Screen)

I would like to know what (program or reg key) controls these two keys, maybe that would be what we need to change so these keys can update (automatically) everytime you get a voicemail.

Please let me know if there is anything out there. As I have read elsewhere I have the impression that this ROM (Original wm6.0 - 3.35) is missing some vital (programs or keys) software in order for this voicemail reg file to work properly.