Thread: prime contact
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: prime contact

I was able to dial by first selecting a contact, then pressing center joystick, then pressing right corner & dragging to "view full info", which then takes me to the default contact program which I then pressed to dial.
yes it was a pain in the *ss and so the other contact programs in the kitchen will do just as good.