View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vibrating Dial Pad

I had installed vidration into keypad long ago so I dunno if it is the same.

My experience is that when you don't have sounds and the OS calls for a sound other than tone, like when pressing more than the entry calls for, it ends up using a system default sound.
Also one time I had a problem where an automated machine needed to hear the tone, so I was not able to access the service, so I switched back to tones.

I would like to have option of both tone & buzz though.