View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 01:27 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
easy internet sharing

ok, i'm not a noob, but my mom is. she has to go out of town for a fam emergency in a few hours. I'm sending her with my laptop and phone, as she needs to do grades (she's a teacher)
I have been sharing to my laptop via bluetooth, but that can get tricky and bt has to be ON.

my original though was to just switch to my old phone (mm-7400) so she could just plug it in and go, only to be reminded that i can't have my data cable and power plugged in at the same time (too close to each other), so back to the mogul I go.

is there a way (I know there are tons, that's why i'm asking) to just plug in the usb and dial the connection from xp.. right now it seams i have to open up the internet sharing app first.

again my mom is a total noob and I gotta keep this absolutely simple. (ie no messing with the phone)