View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:48 AM
tiermann
VIP Member

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
Re: Registry Tweaks for Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
I am looking to fix a few items in my prov file, but they seem to elude me. I know how to do this normally, but would like to be able to set them in the registry.

I took a snapshot of the registry before and after I made these changes and did a comparison. I didn't find any differences between them that would go into a provisioning file.

Hopefully someone here can help:

1) I would like to have the date NOT shown on the today screen

2) I would like for my device password to be set in the prov file and set to 15 minutes

3) Is there a way in the cab manager to auto select "English" in weather panel. This way I could avoid having any user intervention during install.

4) When opening pictures & video, is there a way to default to the storage card for viewing instead of the device?

5) Set the camera to superfine

Thanks
1) The state of all your today items can be found at..
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Today\Items
Except for date, that's the Date=0/1 that's one key up.

2) Dunno where that's stored.

3) WeatherPanel settings are stored at..
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MarsWare\WeatherPanel
Set it up how you like it and then export that key.

4) Don't know.

5)Preferences get stored in a blob for some camera options..
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Camera\<insert camera version>\Values