View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:24 AM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Registry Tweaks for Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
I am looking to fix a few items in my prov file, but they seem to elude me. I know how to do this normally, but would like to be able to set them in the registry.

I took a snapshot of the registry before and after I made these changes and did a comparison. I didn't find any differences between them that would go into a provisioning file.

Hopefully someone here can help:

1) I would like to have the date NOT shown on the today screen

2) I would like for my device password to be set in the prov file and set to 15 minutes

3) Is there a way in the cab manager to auto select "English" in weather panel. This way I could avoid having any user intervention during install.

4) When opening pictures & video, is there a way to default to the storage card for viewing instead of the device?

5) Set the camera to superfine

Thanks
1) You'll need this:
<characteristic type="HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Today">
<parm name="AutoSingleLineDatePlugin" value="1" datatype="integer" />
<parm name="Date" value="0" datatype="integer" />
<parm name="Enabled" value="0" datatype="integer" />
</characteristic>

2-5) Yes, but I don't have these handy. If no one posts them by 6PM eastern when I get off work, I'll look them up.