View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 02:58 AM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Motorola MOTOROKR S9 and volume hacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreek84 View Post
just as a warning: ive had the s9s for 8 months and i love them, however recently my controls stopped working. google moto s9 controls not working and see what i'm talking about.. apparently the sweat shorts out these controls. so keep your receipts, you have 1 year mfg warranty
but they are really awesome
This may sound funny but if you want to extend the life of your S9 when working out... get a hair cut. When my hair was a bit longer, I would notice that my controls were totally wet after a long workout. After a cut, they were relatively dry... Also always dry them off after any workout.

The S9 might not be the best sounding headphones (but very decent) and not a great headset for phone conversations (but adequate) but for working out or physical activity, they can't be beat.