View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 06:18 PM
gambatte
Regular 'Geeker

gambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargambatte is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: cooking WM6.0 kitchen: include Resco Explorer or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlevin77 View Post
2) OEMizer stuff worked perfectly - immediate connection to my exchange server. Cool! I wish there were more options there (LAN, VPN, connect schedule for emails, etc. etc.). Is anyone working on expanding the OEMizer list?
4) I'm not understanding how the close button works. I like the one that was on the phoenx06 ROM - I'll have to find and install separately.
5) for voice control, I chose Cyberon, which I like very much. Now, I have to figure out how to make it start up after my BT headset button press. I've paired them, and phone calls work through the headset fine, when initiated on the phone. When I press the button, I do hear a beep in my ear, which I didn't with the previous ROM, so I think I'm further ahead here. But I don't hear the "please say command" of Cyberon through my BT headset - Cyberon doesn't start up at all. It must be trying to start up something else. I'll need to find out which registry key specifies the .exe file to be launched when the button is pressed and try it.
I had my fingers x-ed too. LOL. #2 What is that OEMizer thing do? That's the second time I saw it today. #4 Not sure what you meant; Task manager? Did you pick the WKTask? #5 I thought that you had experience with this Cyberon with the stock WM5 b4 you upgraded. There were a few notification config options, e.g. "announce through headset when available" when I opened the MSVC program.