View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 02:59 PM
JaxDreamFunding
PPCGeeks Regular

JaxDreamFunding is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JaxDreamFunding Send a message via MSN to JaxDreamFunding
Re: Bluetooth opinions for the Mogul

I have three BT headsets that I use....and so far I like them in the following order...

1) Motorola H12 - Noise cancelling and very clear. I have only had a couple of complaints about people hearing any background noise. i can hear the caller GREAT -- volume is awesome. Also it is VERY comfortable and I can wear it all day and forget I have it on.

2) Jawbone - I have had people tell me that I always sound like I am on a land-line when I use this. It is pretty comfortable, but a little larger than I prefer. The volume is okay, but I feel it could be better. By far the clearest headset I have ever used.

3) Mortorola s9 -- I use this only when I am working out or listening to music or audio books. It has great sound, but not the best for phone calls -- although it will due when the other headsets are not with me.

I have tried several others....many of the Jabra sets...several other Motorola sets and these above are the ones I like the most.