View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 01:36 PM
subzero1313
VIP Member

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Bluetooth opinions for the Mogul

So far Ive tried 2 different Bluetoohs with my Mogul, and Ive been happy with neither. First I bought a Blueant X3 micro off Ebay. I heard everybody pretty good, but they said my voice was constantly choppy. To the point where the couldn't understand me at all. And the phone was right in my shirt pocket, so I know it wasnt a distance issue. Shortly after that, I bought a Motorola H700 off a coworker. I liked the fit much better than the Blueant, and it seemed to be working just fine. About 2 weeks later, everyone tells me they hear themselves echoing, BAD. I thought at first it could be the Bluetooth itself but, my best friend had the 700 and said it worked perfectly. Hes talked to me on, and sounded great. So my assumption is that it has to do with the phone itself. I vaguely recall a few things here discussing the issue. Has anyone found a Bluetooth that works fairly well with the Mogul? Im getting sick of spending $40+ on junk that ends up sounding horrible