View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 04:19 PM
tcbusch
PPCGeeks Regular

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem with SiriusWM5 / WMP with WM6.1

I have been running SiriusWM5 / WMP with WM6.1 for a while now. It works good. I did not cook it into the ROM, I installed it manually. There are a few programs that I intentionally left out of my ROM. There is a good chance that SiriusWM5 will need to be upgraded in the near future if Sirius changes their captcha. SiriusWM5 is also a very small program so it doesn't take up much room. I also kept Mortscipt, rlToday, WeatherPanel, Live search, and a couple other out as well.

EDIT** I just noticed SiriusWM5 is not an option in my Kitchen, maybe i need to download it again??

Last edited by tcbusch; 04-19-2008 at 04:34 PM.