View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 05:02 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any way to disable email/SMS notifications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandant83 View Post
would this disable the screen from turning on

because I would personally prefer if when i got an sms, (current state of phone is sleep mode) and the phone rang or vibrated or w/e depending on the ringer setting, however the screen would stay off and thats it,

my reasoning for this is because i get a lot of sms' all the time and the phone is in my pocket, the screen comes on for 1 minute and lots of times i take my phone out and find random apps open from being in my pocket.

i'll continue to try and figure something out.
I've used Slide2Unlock2 for that. But it still will bring the phone out of sleep mode and leave the screen on for a bit, but it will prevent other apps from opening while in your pocket.