View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 10:40 PM
Cumulus
PPCGeeks Regular

Cumulus is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Let's REALLY Design the Mogul 2!! (LG Contest)

I am refusing to participate for three reasons.

1. LG doesn't know how to make high-end cell phones;
2. As a result, their new product will be something that the masses of low-end prepaid cell phone users want, and will benefit none of us; and
3. All your shiit are belong to them. See quote.

Quote:
All Designs will become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. You hereby waive any moral rights or any equivalent rights regarding the form or extent of any alteration to the Design or the making of any derivative works based on the Design, including, without limitation, photographs, drawings or other visual reproductions or the Design, in any medium, for any purpose. ENTERING A DESIGN IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ENTRANT'S IRREVOCABLE ASSIGNMENT, CONVEYANCE AND TRANSFERENCE TO SPONSOR ANY AND ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE DESIGN INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COPYRIGHTS. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Designs, which are void. You understand and acknowledge that LG is in the business of designing and manufacturing mobile handsets and therefore does not agree to treat your entry as secret or confidential. You also acknowledge that a mobile phone designed independently by LG may be similar to your Design. Accordingly, you release LG from any and all claims, liability or causes of action arising from or related to the Design, and you will not be entitled to any compensation from LG with respect to your entry or the Design other than as provided to winners of the Promotion.

Sprint:
HTC Apache -> Palm Treo 700wx -> Samsung IP-830w (named it "Sammy") -> HTC Titan -> HTC Raphael.