Thread: HTCHomeplug??
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 09:39 PM
nmhusa
Halfway to VIP Status

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: HTCHomeplug??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc0480 View Post
I just recently switched from a Palm Treo 700 w/x to an HTC 6800 an am impressed with the switch. My 6800 operates a whole lot better than my Treo. I just have one question and that is on my Today settings I have an option for HTCHomeplug, however it only shows - screen rotation, battery indicator, and a couple of other useless icons. What I wanted to know was how do I go about switching out what displays? Is it possible to change these settings or do I have to download a different plugin? If you can't adjust the properties of this plugin then what's it's purpose?
If you are up to it here is the thread from XDA....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=308250

HTCHomeplug revealed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I was working in the customization of the HTCHomeplug.

What is HTCHomeplug? If you own a HTC X7500 Advantage (the HTC make of Athena or Ameo) then in the Today screen you got a plugin that shows some icons like Battery, Rotation, Comm Manager, Screen Light, Quick GPS and TVOut. What I discovered is who to deal with this plugin in order to change the icons and applications associated there.

I used PHM Registry to edit entries at the PPC registry, but you can use the editor of your like

Click on "Thanks" if this was of help to you