View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 02:15 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Mobile Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
So in order to have the background pic be displayed in Mobile Shell, I will have to use the "use background" option in the today screen options, even if it's the same pic as the theme?

I got this as my theme:

And I want that pic to be displayed within the Mobile Shell instead of just a blank green.

And since I actually have that same pic saved on my phone, I can override the theme background with the "use this pic as background" and it will show up as the background in Mobile Shell?
Greetings, who is that fine lookin lady? Kinda looks like Brooke Shields.