View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:08 AM
nico4k
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: Mogul Signal strenght on EVDO??...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
yeah I've noticed it too, but never really questioned it because nothing seems sacrificed. even out by my house where signal is horrible, my data speeds a pretty fast even on 2-3 bars.
i agree on the speed...it is really fast still, even though the signal only has 3-4 bars at most on EVDO rev. A.
I THINK THIS IS THE NEW FULL SIGNAL BARS (4 BARS) FOR REV. A.
Also, my bars do "disappear" for a few seconds when hanging up and the data is connected.

BTW, i spoke with a support rep from sprint, and he mentioned that REV. A was mostly done for upgrading the Upload speed on the network more than anything. When i had the apache (ppc-6700) about 2 weeks ago, i could get the same download speed as the Mogul, but he upload speed increased by 400% on the mogul vs. the apache....so the rep could be right...

Last edited by nico4k; 04-16-2008 at 01:56 PM.