Thread: Slide to wake?
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:00 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slide to wake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInvsbleMan View Post
thanks for the help. the home screen works great.only one problem... I set my location for cleveland for the weather and it tells me it is 8 degrees... which is very wrong yet if I go to accuweather.com it displays the right temp... any ideas?
you must change the degrees from celsuis to Farenheit do this from the same place that you set Cleveland as your location.

Best... Member... Ever...