PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

manthony6567 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Refurbished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Quoted for truth. As a Sprint tech, you are going to have a hard time getting very far with me by raising your voice and demanding. The backorder does suck right now, but is thankfully on its way to being resolved and stores should be getting some stock soon, if not already. Yes, a lot of times you get stuck with a recon, but I'd argue that we see very FEW problems with 6800 reconditioned phones. In fact, I just see very little 6800 exchange-worthy problems as it is. I consider it one the best phones in Sprint's lineup.... I am sure I am preaching to the choir here.

That being said, you could probably work your way into a new phone by being polite and kind. If a recon is all you can get, don't make a big fuss, politely take it. If it ends up having problems, rinse and repeat. Eventually, you will talk to the right person and they will make it right.
yea i know yelling and crying about stuff is not my style when i went to get my 1st phone fixed i didnt complain all i sead was look this phone is giving me problems and i explained to them they sead alright we have to send you a new 1 so i was ok no problem but imma go again hopin they will give me a new phone