View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 02:01 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No data connection after soft reset?

I may be wrong, but as far as I know, that is normal behavior. The data connection starts when you initiate it. (Can you imagine if you didn't have a data plan and that happened?). My 'solution' was (if you use PhoneAlarm) to modify a PA skin to include a data 'switch'.

If you really want it 'automatic' though I bet someone in here can give you the line, or a script of some sort to do it automatically on startup if you really want though!!