View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 08:35 PM
tiermann
VIP Member

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
Re: HTC original opening screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
i tried using the animated sprint one in the 5060 kitchen and it doesnt work....it plays the first frame of the gif and then freezes...
i suggest u dont do it. i reflashed after trying that because it just looks bad.haha

hope this helps,
dwizzy130
Which 5060 are you using? So far any animation has played fine with the 5060 released through the Updater. Other releases may have had the wrong registry settings for the animation engine version or missing animation.dll alltogether.

I'm adding the Smart Mobility splash for future updates right now.

PS: An OEM with the sprint animation and instructions can be found in my sig.

Last edited by tiermann; 04-13-2008 at 08:51 PM.