View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 05:36 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Camera question..

Whenever i try to take a picture in panoramic mode "the 3 next to each other to make one long picture", it shows i have 0 pics available and when I try to snap a picture it says "Unable to capture photo. Disc full." however my disc is FAR from full and my 2gb storage card is almost all available... But when i open the HTC Touch camera that codyppc posted, it lets me take the panoramic photos just with no flash which doesn't do me any good at night time or in darker rooms.. Anyone know why its doing that..?? I've tried soft resets already an i also erased than reinstalled both cam's one by one an it's not fixed the issue...