View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 03:55 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC original opening screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecnc2006 View Post
Does anyone know how to get the opening screens from HTC in the 3.35 rom on their site, it had the HTC open screen then the animated sprint screen on bootup. I like to see if i can reinstall those after the 5060 kitchen.

Joe
i tried using the animated sprint one in the 5060 kitchen and it doesnt work....it plays the first frame of the gif and then freezes...
i suggest u dont do it. i reflashed after trying that because it just looks bad.haha

hope this helps,
dwizzy130