View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 09:20 AM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Memory using SPB Products

Greetings. I'm currently using both spb plus and mobile shell today plug-ins (both are the newest versions) and on start up, i have 21mb of free ram. I'm running sprints 3.35 rom. For some reason, using both plug-ins on the previous rom, seemed to use more memory for me. I was at 17mb of ram w/the older rom. I'm not sure if i'm just imagining it, but 3.35 feels like it has better memory management.