Thread: WM5 kitchen?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 07:47 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM5 kitchen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1974 View Post
can u tell me guitar doc... that is wm6 abd 6.1 anywhere near close to the battery backup and free memory of wm5? people say battery lasted 4 hours (talktime)on wm5... and now does anyone get the same backup on 6.1... people have been writing threads on this but still no proper reason.. iv tried 6-7 different versions of 6 and 6.1 and tried everything from bare minimums n all but the battery stil sucks.. i barely get and hour of talk time from all these roms.. honeslty i cant imagine 4 hours... and my battery is a 1500 li polymer brand new one..and the acb meter still shows similar readings.. so i dont know whats going on..
sumthing has to be there for these stark differences..
Different battery sizes and/or drugs.