Thread: WM5 kitchen?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 07:42 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM5 kitchen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Ok, well at first I was trying it on vista MULTIPLE times with different kitchens/roms my first thoughts where damn vista!! Then i tried it on a xp machine and still didn't work. Ive tried to download the RUU drivers for vista but i cant for some odd reason the forum that its hosted on wont let me. Ive tried different versions of RUU because my bootloader is 1.00 and someone said i should change that and that didnt work. Its all coming up with Country ID error or it will say it isnt made for my device.
The WM5 kitchen uses the same RUU software as the WM6 and WM6.1 kitchens, so it's unlikely your problem will change.

Bootloader v1.00 is not Vista compatible.

What bootloader did you change to? What country are you in?