View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need a GPS "ON" Shortcut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedLion View Post
So I have disabled my GPS in location settings so that my battery will last more than 4 hours with the new radio ROM. Anyone have any idea how I can create a shortcut so that I can turn GPS on and off without going all the way through the settings menus to turn it back on, this is pretty difficult to do while driving.I am using dcd's 3.0.1 ROM on top of the 3.35 Radio.Thanks for any help possible.
Why would your battery die in four hours? I have never heard of having to shut your GPS off. I say its not your GPS if your battery is going that fast.
I don't think your GPS is always on. It runs when a Application Eg: Googlemaps/Garmin launches it.
Well I have no such problem with the new Rom or the Leaked one I was using before..

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-13-2008 at 12:10 AM.