Thread: PPC6600 upgrade
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: PPC6600 upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksplat View Post
Isn't the PPC6600 a harrier and not a blue angel? difference being CDMA vs GSM?
Correct.
I can't believe there are any functioning PPC6600s out there. (Is this Sprint or one of the Alltel/etc variants?) That was my first PDA/phone. There were a lot of things we could use from the BA, but there were a lot of things that had to be modified to work w/CDMA. I remember that most ROMs didn't work for some reason, but there were the gurus out there who seemed to modify them for us. No kitchens back then (it was only a few years ago... my how time flies).